Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Latest News

Thursday, January 31, 2008

my life


My life is easy, I have learned to feel who is positive and who is negative and to leave the negative persons behind or when they stick out their thumb for a ride, I look the other way.

The secret to happiness is to do more in the day that makes you happy than the things that make you sad. People are the things that make me happy and sad.

My uncle Og said:
"treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again. "

And i think why should i not try!

If your reading this one sorry dude im thinking that youll be dead by midnight.. hehehe
- but the reality is i care for you and luv yahh.........

4 comments:

tagiptip said...

yeah i heard that from og mandino. he is a very good author

Anonymous said...

Love the PHOTO!

Know what? I don't know what makes me happy? I keep on dreaming and dreaming and people surrounds me can't reach me. They tried and tried but they failed. They failed to make me happy even though they tried their best. Do you know how to make a person happy with such an attitude? Toinks!

Graxa said...

Nerdy Thingy? Cute photo jess! wahehehhe I have read the http://apexjess.blogspot.com/2007/08/og-mandino.html.
Wala pko mahuman. okie mao rani.. nyahahha BRB. thanks for sharing this cute message ha! wakokoko.. Maybe in 5 minutes my life will never be the same again. Toinks!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.