hollow man


I tried my pill and indeed it works i'm now a hollow man...
BEWARE i might be at your back.... hehehe

Comments

Joseph Librero said…
will i find you in the ladies room? hehehehe...
gai ku ana pill jess be... hahahahah
Pj said…
nyahahha.. how r u gurl? i miss this gurl.. na saons, la may nawong ani gurl ui. toinks.. cge gurl ingats ka wafa
hwhaah
Joseph Librero said…
grace.. as much as i enjoy you calling apex a gurl... i really dont want to make fun of apex that much.. hahahahaha...
so let me break it out to you... she is a he... as the song says,"
dating bading naging badong...binago ng Panginuon.." kidding...
hahahaha.. Apex is really a guy.. biologically,psychologically, and emotionally...
Anonymous said…
Yeah I know Apex very much! not as much as you know.. I know he's a guy, a 100% guy.. biologically, psychologically and EMOTIONALLY. So, any comment?
Joseph Librero said…
yeah.. kk i spoke with him yesterday and he said..you knew he is a she...i thought you didn't. Now I know you were like me.. riding the tides of teasing him.. hehehehe
Pj said…
well, fine... good to hear that.

Popular Posts