Since I Met You

You call me crazy, man you make my day
My state of residence was disarray
At every party and as far as anybody knew - everything was cool, but
The truth was bottled up inside of me
I was as lonely as a man could be
And my 200 friends couldn't fill the void in my soul
It was a giant hole

Nothing made any sense
I thought there would never be an end
Then love came knocking at my door

Since I met You I've been alright
You turn all my darkness into light
Since I met You I've been okay, I've been alright

Since I met You I've been okay
You're rolling my winter into may
And since I met You I've been alright


You got me feeling like a million bucks
Some people write it up as Irish luck
But I know better, cause my rabbit's foot never did me a bit of good
The truth hit me like a sock in the eye
A revelation that I can't deny
Your love has overtaken every little part of me
You were what I needed

I'm carried away
Never seen the sunshine like today
You made something of my life ..


dctalk

Comments

Popular Posts