Troubled Heart

For the past days, my mind was confused my heart is about to burst in anger.
I can't imagine the things happened in my life, I thought everything is alright.
I did think of the brighter future ahead but suddenly it was doomed, all the lights
that lit my dreams shut down.

I was lost, I don't understand my feelings, I was in the midst of trouble.
I want to give up, but the other side of me keep on hanging on keep on thinking
on the positive side of the road but the fact is already there.

I would like to shut down my system, I want to hibernate and resume if all the hurts
and pain subsided. I keep on praying on how to handle my troubles, indeed
GOD is so good. I'm able to think of something that maybe a good idea to help
the pain inside subside.

I can't deny, I want to end someone’s life the one who made the troubles in my
illustrious life. But thanks GOD I don't have any access to that person.
I've been learning a lot in this situation, I may not be the same but I believe
ill be a better person after all..

I want to revenge but I know vengeance is not mine
and I cant do the same thing to the one who is very dear to me. I think I’m
stupid to endure but I will, I just don't know what will be our future, but I believe
on change. I believed that every person has its own capacity to forgive, forget and regret.

Everyday of our life depends on every decisions we make. That's why we have
the freedom to do what's good and bad.
It's up to us to choose but I hope whoever or whatever you are always choose the
the good rather than bad, your not only hurting yourself you also hurt other's feeling.

Right now I'm ok it seems everything is back to normal, but the scar in my hearts
remains and that's life the more your hearts gets bruises, hurt and even tore apart
show's how much LOVE you shared.

I'm satisfied and I'm proud to represent my heart though its no longer perfect, it only shows to me that I have LOVE......

Comments

Anonymous said…
don't be troubled bby..
Joseph Librero said…
hey jes... im just a mail away..
let me know if you need an outlet.OK?
just don't punch me.hehehehe
hang in there buddy..
we all want to kill somebody sometimes..
2 days ago a drunk man destroyed the tables in our store in UP. My family was so afraid and my nephew was threaten, I was very angry when hearing what has been done that I just want to kill that person right there and then. But thank God I can't seem to see him anywhere.hehehehe
Now, I just want that person go to jail or at least pay the damages (with his life?) hehehehehe
Now, I'm OK but I think he has to face the law and pay for the crime he committed.
ReadWriteSnap said…
hello there...life is really that at times...
Anonymous said…
wonderful read. like you, i'm scarred and stronger. keep loving. :)

Popular Posts