In Between

Please allow me to introduce me.
Half of me slave, the other half free.
Righteous and sinful, both at the same time.
Iniquity and purity fill up the same mind.
And out of the same mouth, the holy and profane.
I curse all my brothers, then I bless Christ's name.
I hang in the balance, but still I'm secure.
I'm leaning towards evil, but striving to be pure.
I stand between the saint and sinner, chasing after holiness, close
enough to grasp, but still it's just beyond my reach.
Who I am is in between, what I wanna be and what I am.
Pulling from both sides, humility and pride.
One seeks to give, the other to be gratified.
In any case, however, I know I'm in need.
Two appetites in me, which one do I feed?
Running fast as I can after elusive perfection.
No I'm not there yet, but sure I'm in the right direction.
Cuz I see me at the end and I look glorified.
Justified safe inside, so I seek to be sanctified
And i think some of us are caught in between and its not great and its not nice to be there. You cannot have full on anything you want you always have less or even nothing, so we must be black and white on our decision. If u want to be good then so be it or choose the other side of the road. But always remember every act has its own consequence just be prepared coz you are the only person knows what you did in secret. :) GBU

Comments
I remember a novel I read about 3 years ago titled, Th3e by Ted Dekker. it was the fastest paced novel I've read in my whole life. A film producer even made it a movie. I heard it's very good low-budget movie.(",) Anyway, it has the same message. A part of man desires evil and part of man desires good. And everyday, we need to have a conscious decision which man to follow.